Updated: Jun 26, 2019
Thursday, May 30, 2019
- We all go back and forth on this issue
- Pelosi is smart - should we trust her?
- But — Principles are at stake - has our democracy been hijacked?
- Watching Fox News cover the impeachment discussion - insanity
- Similarities with the TV show Braindead https://www.cbs.com/shows/braindead/
- Indivisible is supporting impeachment
- Dems need to make a case for impeachment across the country; use the clear
statements of Rep. Justin Amash
- When is there going to be some traction in either getting the information Dems are
asking for, or penalties for ignoring subpoenas?
- Dems have to bring to courts
- The narrative of this administration: Vanquish my enemies
- How do we feel about Biden?
- The 2016 election was sabotaged by Russia; why do people not hear that?
- We in Hartford area are gearing up now for this year’s out of state elections
- Group has great energy
- Interested in helping? Email Jane firstname.lastname@example.org
- This is the ultimate divide/distract
- So far, courts have blocked state suppressions
- What does this all say about our country ?
• We are hijacked; gerrymandered; voter suppressed
- The story of Shannon Watts is powerful - how she learned to “Fight like a Mother”
- There is a rally in Newtown, Sunday June 2